Chiropractic care in Alpharetta, GA and Norcross, GA can help you recover from a variety of illnesses, injuries, and chronic conditions! Many people assume that chiropractic care is only for people suffering from musculoskeletal conditions, but in reality, chiropractic care is helpful for so much more. At Injury and Wellness Specialists of Georgia, we help improve patient wellness and well-being. Visiting a chiropractor on a regular basis can help you live a fuller, richer life.
When Is It Time to See a Chiropractor
At Injury and Wellness Specialists of Georgia, we treat patients suffering from a variety of symptoms, including:
- Muscle pain
- Muscle stiffness
- Limited mobility
- Chronic pain
- Flu-like symptoms
- and much more!
Of course, you don't have to wait to show symptoms of a problem to see a chiropractor. Our chiropractor Dr. Modaresi helps patients improve their general wellness so they can stay healthy and live better quality lives. Even if you're experiencing no pain and no signs of illness, our treatments like nutrition advice, lifestyle advice, spinal adjustment, and stretches, and exercise can help you feel your best.
Benefits of Chiropractic Care
There are many benefits of chiropractic care, including:
- All-natural. Chiropractic care is all-natural and non-invasive. Unlike surgical treatments and some other conventional treatments for injuries and illnesses, chiropractic care helps patients naturally. As a result, chiropractic care involves no recovery time, so you can keep living your ordinary life while you build up your health and wellness.
- No pain medications. Pain medications can be harmful and addictive, but chiropractors don't use pain medications to keep their patients comfortable. Instead, chiropractors treat pain at its source to reduce inflammation and help injuries heal.
- Gentle. Chiropractic care is gentle enough for babies and the elderly, but strong and effective enough to treat patients suffering from serious conditions.
- Flexible in its applications. Chiropractic techniques can be used to treat a variety of conditions, from allergies to asthma to colic and more! If you're not sure whether or not a condition that you have can be treated through chiropractic techniques, talk to your chiropractor.
What to Expect When You See Your Chiropractor
When you see a chiropractor, you can expect to have a consultation at your first visit. In subsequent visits, you'll get natural treatments from a qualified chiropractic doctor. You can continue treatments even after your condition has healed.
Contact Injury and Wellness Specialists
At Injury and Wellness Specialists, we offer natural chiropractic care for patients in Alpharetta GA and Norcross GA. Common treatments we offer to our patients include:
- Spinal Adjustment
- Ultrasound Therapy
- Massage Therapy
- Cold Laser Therapy
- Disc Decompression
- Electrical Muscle Stimulation
- Nutritional Counseling
- Lifestyle Advice
To find out more about how our chiropractors can help you, contact us for an appointment. Call today at (770) 800-1000.